This micro hexacopter is the best-seller in H20 series. The drone, as the next step up from a mini quadcopter, features greater control, more power, better elevation. More importantly, it is safer since the 6 motors are 60 degrees apart - if one of them die accidentally, the rest can still keep the aerial robot in balance and fly as usual. The operation is simplified for beginners, i.e., they can steer by ignoring the orientation, recall the drone to the home point, and even make it perform an impressive air show.
H20 can slip into your pocket, and take to the air to create a lot of fun for you.
● Safer, with greater power, faster speed than the commonly seen quadcopter
● Headless Mode allows you to pilot the drone to wherever you want in spite of the direction
● One Key Return enables the quadcopter to return home as soon as you recall it
● Spectacular 3D aerobatics of rolling automatically carried out by the UAV
● Super bright LED lights improve the visibility and safety for flying at night
Features: Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Trim,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Beginner Level
Age: Above 14 years old
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: 20~25m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Flying Time: 5~6mins
Charging Time.: 20~30mins
Product size (L x W x H): 10.50 x 10.00 x 2.50 cm / 4.13 x 3.94 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 14.50 x 8.10 x 10.80 cm / 5.71 x 3.19 x 4.25 inches
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Please ensure the RC device is correctly calibrated before first time use. Any damage caused by misuse and/or general wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
1. Processing time:
The period from when an order is submitted to when the item is sent for shipment from our warehouse. After receiving your order, we require some time to prepare your items, perform quality checks, and pack for shipment. The average processing time is 3-5 business days. This might be affected by in-stock availability of the product.
2. Shipping time:
The period from when the item leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door.
|Shipping Method||Country or Region||Estimated Shipping Time|
|Free insured standard shipping||USA||12-25 Business days|
|Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, and most other European countries||15-30 Business days|
|South America||20-40 Business days|
|Other countries||15-35 Business days|
- Orders are delivered with free insured worldwide shipping.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays.
- These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. Any force majeure event may result in the failure or delay in delivery, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.