- Heart Rate Monitor
All-weather record your heart rate so that you can set a more suitable exercise plan
- Bidirectional Anti-lost
Convenient to find the wristband or the phone by connecting the Bluetooth
- Calls Alert
Remind you calls or SMS in order to not miss any important information
- Sleep Monitor
Record your deep sleep and light sleep time, about daily, weekly and monthly data, convenient to improve your sleep quality better
- APP Download
Search FitCloud in the Google Play or App Store to download it, combine with the phone, enjoy sports life better
- It supports data sharing and updating firmware
- Suitable for swimming, but not for showering
IP rating: IP67
Messaging: Message reminder
Health tracker: Drinking reminder,Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Notification type: Facebook,Wechat
Find phone: Yes
Alert type: Vibration
Other Function: Alarm
Screen size: 0.66 inch
Operating mode: Touch Screen
Battery Capacty: 65mAh
Charging Time: About 2hours
Standby time: 15 Days
Case material: ABS
Band material: TPU
Compatability: Android 4.4 / iOS 8.0 and above systems
Language: Arabic,English,French,German,Japanese,Korean,Portuguese,Russian,Simplified Chinese,Spanish,Traditional Chinese
Available Color: Black,Blue,Purple,White
Band size: 25.5 x 2 cm / 10.04 x 0.79 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 2.30 x 1.10 cm / 10.04 x 0.91 x 0.43 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 15.40 x 8.90 x 3.60 cm / 6.06 x 3.5 x 1.42 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
1. Processing time:
The period from when an order is submitted to when the item is sent for shipment from our warehouse. After receiving your order, we require some time to prepare your items, perform quality checks, and pack for shipment. The average processing time is 3-5 business days. This might be affected by in-stock availability of the product.
2. Shipping time:
The period from when the item leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door.
|Shipping Method||Country or Region||Estimated Shipping Time|
|Free insured standard shipping||USA||12-25 Business days|
|Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, and most other European countries||15-30 Business days|
|South America||20-40 Business days|
|Other countries||15-35 Business days|
- Orders are delivered with free insured worldwide shipping.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays.
- These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. Any force majeure event may result in the failure or delay in delivery, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.