Shiatsu Massage Pillow With Heat For Neck And Back Home & Car Electric Massager
Shiatsu Kneading, Heating therapy, Reversible kneading direction.
1. Perfect shape design gives you a comfortable massage.
2. Kneading massage through positive and negative direction.
3. One key to start, easy to operate.
4. With heating function.
5. Four massage balls roll and knead massage.
6. Free car chargeable, car home and office use.
7. Whole body massage: neck, back, waist, hand, leg, foot etc.
Item Type: Massage Relaxation
Input Current: 1.5 - 2.0
Input Voltage : DC 12V
Size ( L x W x H ): 30.00 x 10.00 x 19.00 cm
- Clean the surface filth and wipe by wet cloth (If necessary, use small amount of cleaner instead of chemical solvents).
- Do not immerse in the water or wash by the water.
- Please take good control of massage time. 15 minutes each time is recommended.
- Please do not use the massager within one hour after meals.
1 x Electric Massage Pillow
1 x Car charger
1 x Power adaptor (AU Plug)
1 x User Manual
1. Processing time:
The period from when an order is submitted to when the item is sent for shipment from our warehouse. After receiving your order, we require some time to prepare your items, perform quality checks, and pack for shipment. The average processing time is 3-5 business days. This might be affected by in-stock availability of the product.
2. Shipping time:
The period from when the item leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door.
|Shipping Method||Country or Region||Estimated Shipping Time|
|Free insured standard shipping||USA||12-25 Business days|
|Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, and most other European countries||15-30 Business days|
|South America||20-40 Business days|
|Other countries||15-35 Business days|
- Orders are delivered with free insured worldwide shipping.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays.
- These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. Any force majeure event may result in the failure or delay in delivery, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.