Earphones & Headphones
- Hands-free Design with Wear Clip
Keep your ear buds always in place, offering a more enjoyable, stable and comfortable experience.
- Rechargeable Earphone Cable
Simply pull out and insert the earbud into your ear when answering a call, preventing ear fatigue and the awkward ear attachment, maximum length is 305mm.
Supports to connect two mobile phones simultaneously. Pairing easily.
- High quality and clear voice
Even in a noisy environment like inside a gym and running, cycling on the road.
- Supports for IOS and Android system
- Bluetooth vision: V4.0 / V4.1 compatible: V3.0, V2.1, V2.0, V1.2, V1.1
- Supports model: headset hands-free A2DP Avrcp
- Charging time: about 1.5 - 2 hours
- Talking time: up to 6.5 hours
- Standby time: up to 75 hours
- Transmission distance: 10m (without obstructions)
- Temperature: 0 - 50 Deg.C
- Battery: built-in lithium-ion polymer battery
- Capacity: 75mAh
Product Size(L x W x H): 2.50 x 2.20 x 5.40 cm / 0.98 x 0.87 x 2.13 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 9.00 x 9.00 x 4.00 cm / 3.54 x 3.54 x 1.57 inches
1. Processing time:
The period from when an order is submitted to when the item is sent for shipment from our warehouse. After receiving your order, we require some time to prepare your items, perform quality checks, and pack for shipment. The average processing time is 3-5 business days. This might be affected by in-stock availability of the product.
2. Shipping time:
The period from when the item leaves our warehouse to when it arrives at your door.
|Shipping Method||Country or Region||Estimated Shipping Time|
|Free insured standard shipping||USA||12-25 Business days|
|Canada, Australia, UK, France, Germany, and most other European countries||15-30 Business days|
|South America||20-40 Business days|
|Other countries||15-35 Business days|
- Orders are delivered with free insured worldwide shipping.
- Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and any public holidays.
- These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. Any force majeure event may result in the failure or delay in delivery, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, customs issues, and any other event beyond our direct control.